Friday, July 12, 2019

Dream : State of Panick


In real life, I have a meetup on 13/07/2019, Saturday with my friend at 1.30 pm.

fell asleep around 1 am and here we go. I am dreaming about up at 2.02 pm which is way

over the meeting time, and jumped out of my bed and said why didn't you wake me up. He replied, "

I don't dare to wake you up since you're sleeping so deeply." Then I read my mobile messages, he

said he was late on 1.30 pm and is on his way. So he must have reached somehow since it was 2 pm

when I wake up. I wanted to reply him but my mobile started to go all laggish and my APPs keep

forcing to close or just froze the screen. I was in a state of panick. What to do? Why didn't he call me

since he would have reach the destination? Can anything happen to him? I prepared and ready to go.

Before I head out, I was thinking will he be waiting for me for that long but my mobile is not

working - Damn it!

And I woke up in real life, heart racing, I straight away look at my mobile. Phew it was early ~ Feelsbadman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment