Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Dream : New Dimension


I was in a big shopping mall. I am coming out from a shop or movie theater when I saw a commotion

in a shop. The shop was owned by a Chinese guy. A Eurasian guy was holding on to a Nike shoe and

complain that the Chinese guy is selling fake imported products. As he turned around, our eyes met. I

knew it was a bad idea to look at the commotion. He walked straight to me and told me his complains

etc. The owner came out of his back store and I told him to back off. As I went off to the escalator, 2

Eurasian guy stood in front of me. One of them is a large build man and a medium build man. The

large build man was wearing off pale white latex gloves and he tried to grab me. I sensed a weird

feeling coming into me and I started to vanishes like zapping out or teleportation. I quickly throw him

off and ran. I ran into a man which then sudden teleport in front of my eyes. I continued to run, as the

weird sensation still linger on my right hand. I reached a secluded part of the mall and I saw my hand

vanishing, my mind couldn't keep up, not wanting to be send to another unknown. I succumbed to the

abyss. As I collect my mind and slowly open my eyes, I was still at the mall but very different -- less

human like. A dark portal, a restaurant, less people.... I wanted to enter the dark portal as a unknown

being was standing beside it with a sinister smile. As I extend my head into the darkness, what came

to my eyes was a terrifying cave, so sinister that I could bring myself to enter but to quick back off. I

decided to find some humans in the restaurant. I entered the restaurant and walked toward a table of

4. I asked them questions (don't really remember what I asked) but I know they seems accustomed to

here and was starting to lack human feelings. Everything was so weird. It felt bad and suffocating, as

I felt hard to breath like something blocked my airway, I woke up - startled.

No comments:

Post a Comment