Sunday, July 14, 2019
Dream : Building Maze
My friends and I decided to go karaoke inside a mall. My friends and I are coming out of the from the
lift as we thought it was the right level, as we stepped out of the lift, there were 3 exits. One of the
guy went and took a look at the 3 paths, they are all eerie. He exclaimed, "No sign of the karaoke and
Ting Ting might not be able to go this way." We headed back into the lift as 3 guys are planning to go
for it, one of the guy stayed with me and decided to take the lift to a different floor. That guy and I
shared a earpiece as he entered he peeked out to the others. He walked out of the lift and the lift
started to closed abruptly and the earpiece attached snapped. I was all alone, I pressed first floor
several times but the lift went up to level 12. A lady came in going to level 8 or 10. She talked to me
about something but I don't really remember. I was a little panick. I reached out and pressed first
floor, the lady alighted at her floor, the door closed and I pressed first floor again. It felt like I am
taking forever to reach the first floor. There was 2 others in the lift with me as the lift break and
landed as one with a floor opened out to be a spacious room. The room looked like a laboratory, with
different machines, buttons and equipment. We tried to find a button to pressed on but there was no
hint. The lights went off and I told the other guy to use his phone light as I searched for the on button
to turn the lights on again. I searched one round, pressed several buttons and managed to turn the
lights on again. All of the sudden the lift arrived again and we took it. It landed at the strange floor
before, and we decided to go. The middle route looks better than the others so we took that tunnel and
we ran towards the end, we saw the festival lights on the street, the familiar smell and hawker center
beside the building. We knew we are out and I saw my friends all laughing and eating at the hawker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment