Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dream : Friends


Recently, my friend announced that she was going to married.
In my dream, we were having outing.
The scene was somewhere near Vivo city. I asked her where she will hold her wedding.
She said she hasn't decide yet.
Then she asked me to enter her car.
She was driving.
It was an auto rent car.
It alert the driver how much time was left for driving.
We were near the jetty.
We went out of the car.
I told her I knew this place quite well because I used to travel to Batam from here.
She smiled and said we should travel sometime.
The very next thing, I was dragged by my friends from Aero course during polytechnic.
We were about to enter what I named it as " The Flat Roller Coaster " .
Its a 4 seater like ferry wheel and it start out like very fast.
The tracks were all around the flats (HDB), one round after another. Super turns.
It was fun though.



No comments:

Post a Comment