Saturday, April 5, 2014

Dream : House Murder


Someone I knew.
I was not sleeping, just pretended to sleep.
My dad was praying near where I was sleeping.
The murder killed him with his knife.  I saw it.
He then open the door and carried his body away.
I was petrified.
I think that he might come for me next.
So I decided to wake up my mother.
She said she knew it but couldn't do anything.
In a panick state, I asked my mum to hurried and close the door.
The scene was as clean as before, no blood stain or whatsoever.
The door was not lock but a new lock was there.
I told my mum to change it.
All worried, I digged for locks.
She told me that she kept it somewhere and she opened the drawer to give me the black lock.
We closed the entrance doors.
My mum told me that my brother noticed it too.
Except for my elder brother.
I noticed that there was markings in the  living room and outside the house.
A 3 vertical black marks on the digital clock.
A letter M on the wall outside.
It was a terrible dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment