Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Dream : Train Accident
I was travelling with my friends ( not very close ).
We were about to board a train where we can see green field right opposite us.
The skies are blue without the white fluffy clouds.
We were chitchatting and excited to travel.
It was a nice day out.
Suddenly, at a corner of my eye, one of my friend when down to the track as a track together with several
other people who were crossing the train, he was being knock down by the train.
There was silent screams from my friends and I.
I shouted : " Call the ambulance QUICK ! ~ "
The ambulance arrived in seconds.
They carried my friends to the side of the track near the green field.
We prayed for him on the platform as the paramedics do their job.
Soon, they raised their hands and waved to us, exclaiming that he's gone.
We held our hands and walked towards him.
We was enveloped in the plastic bag for dead body and looking pale.
We hold him and shout out loud : " You can't die here, wake up ! "
All of the sudden, he jerked and started to move his hands and legs.
The paramedics was amazed, it's miracle.
He was brought back from death.
We was relieve and we walked back up along the platform, aliens were invading (???) LOL.
Then as I WTF , I woke up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment