Sunday, June 2, 2013
Dream : The Oblivion Seaview
This morning, I was reluctant to get off my bed so I dozed off.
It start all of the sudden, a clear but surreal dream.... for around an hour.
I was out somewhere, most probably oversea somewhere.
My friends were there but I can't make out who were they.
We have 4-5 girls and 3 guys I think, and from one part my parents were there.
They (humans in my dream) seem to be faceless but I can see their expressions when they want to show.
The girls were discussing on where we should go, its was the last 2nd days of our trip so we decided to go to this play park or theme park near the sea --- like a jetty full of funfair stuffs.
Up the hillside full of artistic carved stone statues, the first sight was overwhelming.
The restroom have a resort style look to it.
Before reaching, we need to walk across the park (like walking at some high class seaview resort) but its bigger and the scenery was breathtaking.
The sky was purplish orange pink, the sea and breeze was calm.
After all this awe-inspiring walk, we reached the theme park, it look fun.
In contrast, the building beside was not a fun one, its a science centre like facility where students leaded by various knowledgeable tour guide came in and out of the facility.
But without knowing we skipped the fair and went for the huge building, inside it was crowded but orderly.
We skipped the 1st and 2nd storey and went for the 3rd as the night was coming.
As we explored, we enter a room of students having lesson.
We sneaked out and out of the room, was tinted glass windows followed by brick ones where seabreeze entered through its small windows.
I took a look out one of them, I saw this majestic view...
The sky was dark purplish at the top with this translucent full moon hanging right around the middle where an island blocked a little of it, reddish pink and orange mixed with some blue, and some clouds with stars all over it.
The now very aggressive sea reflected the same scenery, its like the beautiful skies fighting with the rough but elegant sea to see who was the prettiest.
I took out my phone to capture the scenery, it couldn't get into the perfect zoom.
So I panicked and asked my friend to take a look, her jaws were dropping.
It was then when we turned and our eyes met, not looking at the view, I asked for her camera.
I took it and quickly turned, the scenery was gone.
Outside, it was all grey and stormy.
The sea was devouring the skies.
I dropped to my knees.
I held her hands and ran out of the building back to the hillside.
Grasping for air, we reassured that we saw the same scenery, and told my parents about it.
We hurried back, promising my parents that we will get the truth.
My friends and I tried to find someone --- a tour guide !
We went straight to the nearest one, a lady in suit, we told her our story.
With her hidden-secret looks, she asked for evidence.
We grieved " We missed it. "
Her disturbing sinister look with a smirk, spooked us but we want truth.
She told us off, as she turned she whispered " The Oblivion Seaview ".
Her words struck me. What does it mean? My friend didn't hear it.
We have no evidence.
Our last solution, stayed the whole night together with the guys and find the scenery again.
Running back to the crime scene, the view from the window were heart-stopping.
Now, the sea devoured the whole theme park.
Everyone saw it!
We waited patiently, the sun was coming out.
The looking slightly similiar scene shows.
We took out our cameras and phones, and captured as many photos as we can.
We debunk it.
The night the sea might have devoured the theme park making it look like a endless sea.
The island might have been one of the theme park equipment.
As for the skies it might have been just like this morning sunrise.
My friend who saw it (just a little) with me, believed with the debunking.
In the heart, the debunking was nothing, I know "The Oblivion Seaview" was an secret here.
This secret, the reason why it only appeared in front of me, still leave chilled all over.
I craved for the truth but I can only buried it in my heart.
We went back.
All back to normal, the girls decided for a last days girls shopping.
And the dream ended.
The truth was never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment