Sunday, June 2, 2013

Yet another dream : Plane Hijacking?


Today, yet another dream, it was not as clear as "The Oblivion Seaview" but I still remember some details.
Happened the same way, too reluctant to wake extend my sleep till noon, roughly half an hour or so.
They (humans in my dream) seem to be faceless but I can see their expressions when they want to show.
I am somehow seeing from above, roaming freely like after how you die in counter strike.
It all started with a brief view of the plane, the hijacker an almost bald man in the front row, a nurse, maybe a doctor too, then a child or 2 around 7 years old or older, a mother and her 2 cute babies. The babies are blonde and have mesmerizing blue eyes. The mother is blonde too but with a little brown.
Suddenly, it all happened.
The hijacker (was crazy), I think he's even a merciless cruel cold hearted murderer.
He threw the mother and the 2 babies out of the plane. (and I don't know how)
My view follow them down the sky. -free fall-
The mother gave me a "God, please protect my children." as she tried to grab on to the other one, embracing them as they fall.
The babies gave off this innocent looks as they smile and fall, not knowing what happened.
The blue eyes definitely caught my attention.
As they fell towards the ground, the cloud covers.
I zoomed back to the plane.
The hijacker/murderer gave off a cold smile and laughed.
The passengers were terrified.
One of the child was very sick at the moment.
The nurse suggested to treat him quickly.
But the hijacker/murderer threaten them.
Leaving the kid's condition to worsen over night, though he tried to make his own food, he finally could not take it and die.
On the plane, left the nurse, the doctor, the hijacker/murderer and a child.
For some reason, the hijacker/murderer had some serious illness, he fell onto the floor.
The doctor and nurse treated him till they reached the airport.
They were safe.
Then, I woke up.









No comments:

Post a Comment