Sunday, June 2, 2013

Daddie Great Surprise 28/04/2013

A Great Day Yesterday
 We're out shopping @ Orchard.
 First, I bought my parents to Lucky Plaza to show them what I wanted to.
Then squeezing through the massive number of Filipinos, we finally got up to the mall.
It's chaotic !
Something eye catching caught my sight -- Choco Spots. The discounts was outrageous !
We got our first big shopping bag right after that.
We went on to shop in the mall and bought some unique Filipinos Foods. As usual, my second recommendation will be Kinokuniya.
To update my manga list and looks for books.
When we went in, we saw this queue next to LV, at first, we thought it was another LV showcase.
The fact was people are queueing for a brand new macarons shop " Laduree".
My mum and I have planned to take a look after our book hunt in Kinokuniya.
My dad was a little tired, therefore he suggested that he will sit at level 02 for a rest.
Mum and I went for Kinokuniya, after the book hunt we went back down to look for dad.
He was no where to be found.
We called him at level 01, because I said he was queueing for the colourful "biscuits".
Then he mentioned #02-09 which was no where to be found on the directory.
We called several times and when back to level 02 to find #02-09.
Ah! --- the sign " Laduree #02-09 -----> " I saw it.
My dad was already inside choosing. He ordered 2 flavours for everything and end up with a total of $100 + for the macarons.
I exclaimed outside the shop, " You bought all the flavours? " "OMG!"
That was a surprise he gave me.
After which, we had a wonderful dinner at B1 of Takashimaya --- Delicious Japanese Meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment