Friday, June 7, 2013
Dream : Halfway dream The Orientation
Today, the same thing happened. I woke up way before the alarm rings.
As usual, humans in my dream are faceless/mosaic but when they show certain expression or they want to show their face(s) they wil appear to me.
At exactly an hour, I fall back to sleep but to have my dream start at a later part.
I was there in the school for something, maybe my orientation at SIT there's a basketball court,
with spectators' seat on both side. People are in the court, as I turn my head towards my left side of the spectators, I saw my friend.
Kee Yee, and her sister was there.
I shouted to them, but my shout don't sound in this dream.
Though it don't sound in the dream, but in the dream it seem that it do sound and they turned their head.
They smiled at me, as I walked towards them...
*Ring* My handphone alarm rings.
I woke up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment