Monday, June 10, 2013
Dream : A Dance Competition in a Ball
Today, I think as usual same thing, I woke and fell asleep again.
They're faceless and blurred.
I was have a nice figure wearing a red dress when heels.
I was in a mall combined with a hotel.
It was equipped with high end technologies.
As I entered, the directory right in front of me, have customisation screen.
A screen with my profile, how would I like to customise it and whatsoever.
Then I ignored everything, came out of the hotel mall, there's a flight of stairs.
I went down the stairs, the big open space was in used for same event -- cosplay event I think.
I don't know but it seem like everyone have their eyes on me.
I don't know if I look too gorgeous or am I famous in my dream.
Then I hide behind some cosplayers which were seated at the far end of the crowd.
I recognised them, they were some friends I knew, Yuki and her friends.
They didn't recognise me.
I kneel down in Japanese style behind them.
Looking towards the stage and was laughing quietly inside.
I don't know why they don't recognise me.
Then I think of disturbing them for a moment.
"Excuse me, don't I look familiar to you?"
They gave me a good look and look confused after that.
"Its me! Ting Ting!"
Their eyes were as big as goldfish.
"WHAT!?"
I think I look pretty damn gorgeous in my dream then.
Yuki, " Can you sit down?"
She looked at me and shake her head.
I am wearing a tight fit red dress, large wavy hair, and some ridiculous high heels which I never thought I would wear and walk so smoothly with it.
"Ok, nevermind." Yuki sighed.
But before long, I stood up, remembering I have to attend a dance competition in a ball like a ball dance competition.
I walked away down the small stairs which lead me to the basement dance ball.
I woke up before seeing myself entering the ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment