Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dream : Brazilian Open Zoo


As usual, happened before I wake up during noon time.
They (humans in my dream) seem to be faceless but I can see their expressions when they want to show.
I am at a train station where there's a exit with a long queue.
The people who are queueing are tanned or look poor.
As I went straight to the beginning of the queue, the "circus manager" looking guy, with a face of "PROFIT IS COMING IN, SHE'S A RICH ONE!" pulled me in and without asking put me with a english speaking guide.
My first step out, it a natural walkway and scenery.
Seeing rhinoceros at the far left corner of my eyes, I didn't hear anything from the guide.
As we walk down the path, there's 2 separate paths, left and right.
The left side is  more closer to the animals and the right side is more towards the wall.
I think I don't have the choice to select where to go as the tall build guide take the left and I took the right, separating us with a thick white rope.
The guide's words suddenly came to a volume where I could hear, : "The much dangerous ones are coming. Be prepared."
From about 4 steps of the distance, the hyenas are roaming free, blocking by the wooden boundary which don't look safe, they are sniffing out at every corner of the boundary.
Then what came next was the river, a string of boat, 2 small ones, a medium size and then the main boat.
The guide beside me suddenly became my boyfriend who held my hand tightly.
He whispered to me, " Hold on tight! Ok? Then, count to 3, step with rhythm."
We crossed the river first and step on the bowsprit, holding on to each other tightly.
There was a man, he was holding on to a piece of meat.
I know what's going to happen, CROCODILE FEEDING !
The man smirked and said " Are you ready? Breathe in 1, 2, 3, 4 !"
He asked my boyfriend to give the command, my boyfriend shouted but the tour group are not harmonise.
He asked the man, " How?"
The man replied, "As per normal."
BF : "So I shout "Fall in!" as I do in army?"
Man: " As per normal."
BF shouted.
Every did it.
He threw the meat attached to the rod into the river and further give off the eerie smile.
Then I woke up from the dream.
I don't know why the first thing I wake up it sounded to me that it was at Brazil.



No comments:

Post a Comment