Friday, July 12, 2013
Dream : A short one : I am someone with special power
Today I have a dream too but I don't remember it.
But I remember the dream from yesterday and it started like this....
I was in a building (HDB like my grandparent's place) then I was standing outside and looking at the skies.
The ledge where I was overlooking were covered by curtains to block the skies and lights as if the sunlight are forbidden to shine upon us.
I saw something going to happen.
I shouted for my family.
Then something break out, like zombies.
I asked my family to join me under the long curtains and sit on the ledge/ stand near me.
I was kneeling on the ledge (a very dangerous position) but I can start doing something whereby no zombies can sense us under the curtains.
As the wave stopped, I came out of the curtain and went to the stairs.
No zombies can be near me as if I have some power to repel them.
Then I woke up from something which I don't remember...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment