Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dream : Dream within a Dream -- Trapped


Yesterday, I had a dream. It's very unclear to me but I know in the dream I suffered quite a lot.
Its like being possessed by something and having a very bad dream with in my dream.
Maybe someone is helping me out of the possession and I struggle to set free.
In the dream within my dream, I struggled by moving away the so called "Black Spirits".
They were lingering everywhere, giving scare of the lifetime.
At one point, I started to panick, I started to tremble vigorously and scream at my top of my voice.
I felt the struggle within my dream of the dream, I thought I might have even really scream out in the reality.
It's like your soul is struggling to get free and wake up from some horrible dreams but I couldn't.
I tried my hardest to open my eyes in the dream of the dream and my reality.
My eyelids were as heavy as lead.
I can feel my eyeballs rolling, and trying to get out of the scary "Black Spirits" that haunt me.
As the more I struggle, the more my eyes movement are.
With all my strength, I start to grab hold to my dream mind.
The dream started to diminish and roll back (like being suck in).
I woke up from a falling into a blackhole.
I am finally back to my reality.
But I am too tired to stay awake.
With just seconds, I recognised my familiar room, ensure that I am out of dream and went back to sleep.
Shutting away the dream I had.
Since long time that I had such terrible dream.












No comments:

Post a Comment