Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Dream again

Beginning A friend and I was hunting for job. We met an Uncle who worked in the company during our interview. He's very friendly and approachable. Soon after, we have a gathering and ate together. We told him that we found a job better than his current one. All of a sudden, we fell into the abyss.
SurvivalIt was very dark and I know behind me was my friend and behind my friend is the Uncle.
We are kneeling on the ground. We need to kneel within the square tile and it will generate a sort of blue light. There's like a small transparent gap so that the light can emit. The other group of survivals are on the other side.
How the Survival Game WorksThere's a number of survivals I think, but from my dream I only know 3 of us when start. The game is to survival the kill each round. We will emit light as we place each of us in a square tile, the distance from the gap will make it seem like you have lessen people or otherwise. In every turn, every survival will get a random card, they cannot show or discuss about their card -or I will punish you- and can use their card after every round before judgement. Before judgement, the panel will random walk a number of tiles, there's number on the tile (corresponding the number of people (~0-2) to die during judgement). The 1st player will always stop the random walking and the square tile for the people(s) to die during judgement will also be indicated. To survive, survivals can choose to save your teammates or killed them for cards. Cards can be useful or junk. But if you're the chosen person to die, you cannot use your card to save yourself. -or maybe there's a mystery, you'll never know- When the other group of survivals have all died, the other group wins.
~LET THE GAME BEGINS~
Starting and EndingAs I start, I am the 1st > Friend > Uncle. The next room finished their turn and our Random Walk start. Uncle is the person to die and I think we do not have the save card so Uncle went down. My friend and I decided to stay both ends so the light emits is bright enough through the gaps. In my dream 3rd view, the other group have only 2 persons and they saw the lights, they think we have at least 2-3 person alive. They survived. Our turn, I am the indicated one and my friend shouted, " Save card " We both survived again. Our lights still up both ends. They survived again. Our turn came and both of us is the indicated. My friend thought it was the end and I pulled out the Card. Luck was on our side, I got it! The Survival's Wish. We wish for us to survive this round. We pulled through and the other side lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment