Tuesday, December 1, 2015
I am Ariel.
I am Ashley.
I am an orchid.
I am Pocahontas.
I am a girly-girl.
I am similar to my mum.
I am Channing Tatum's soulmate.
I am a member of the Pearl Fairies.
I am a person with "eidetic" memory.
I am graceful, quiet, and majestic owl.
I am an independent and caring red wolf.
I am Persephone, Goddess of the Underworld.
I am a woman in in her early 30's, with someone I loved.
I am observant and can read peoples' mind quite accurately.
I am introspective, sensitive and a naturally deep thinker.
I am a bubbly, fun and know how to have a good time Swedish.
I am the Goddess of marriage, perfection, and healing, Isis.
I am the Beta, who will takeover the Alphas when they're sick.
I am Hippocampi that goes with the current to wherever it takes me.
I am a warrior, who struggle through life but accomplished many great things.
I am a Hearth witch who worked with plants, stones, flowers, trees, the elemental people, the gnomes and the fairies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment