I dream of a unexpected happiness but ended with tragedy.
I was pregnant and I spend my quality time with my family and friends.
Everywhere, at neighborhood, food court, we eat, play, sleep and have fun.
My family chit chat at home happily together.
Everyone was present.
On the day where I need to give birth, all my family members were present.
A person told me I was pregnant with twins.
They were loud and excited.
I was sitting in the living room.
A stranger came by to join the crowd.
He was curious, then he ask for a use of the toilet.
I felt that he was weird, is he the vamp that the news reported?
I told my mum.
My surrounding went silent.
My second brother was sleeping soundly on the sofa in the living room.
I asked my mum again. She stood up with me followed behind.
I saw bats near the master bed room.
I whispered to my mum.
She entered the room with caution.
I felt uneasy, I took a peek and the stranger was waving his knife towards my mum.
My first reaction was to protect myself and the child inside me.
I took the house key, swung the wooden door open.
I put try to open the lock, as I panicked I used the wrong key.
I turned around and saw the stranger was near my storeroom.
I shouted out for my brother for help.
He woke up and I managed to open the lock and ran for my live.
Having a big belly and run was super difficult.
I knocked on the door of a neighbor at level three.
I asked her to let me in and lock the door and windows.
I told her what happened.
I knew this might not end well, so I decided to force myself out of the dream.
And I woke up, heart beating fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment