Sunday, September 14, 2014

Dream : Visit


I was suppose to be attending something at my bf house.
I could not decide.'
End up, I came to his house near midnight.
His dad was still playing Playstation in the room.
I realise it was my house but it became my bf house.
The arrange of the house is different.
My bf open the door for me.
I went in -sneaking-, "Don't worry, my mum is asleep. My dad is too concentrated."
I went to his room (my current bedroom.
A wooden old marbled long bench was in there and a shelf or so.
He have already laid out some mattress for sleeping.
Josh, Kw all was here.
He went in to talk to his dad instead of entertaining me.
I was all worried.
I wanted to send something to my mum to inform her.
I didn't have mobile or anything with me.
I told someone to help me, I didn't recognise her.
I asked him, "Where are the others?"
We are going out for awhile.
"Huh?"
I looked out his (my) living room windows.
The boys went out towards Blk 820.
I then saw Asha and Div all under Blk 812(?) playing in the rain.
I was worried and confused now.
Darkness everywhere.
I prayed for them to come home faster.
I saw a car overturned because they went up a small hill by the carpark.
Onlookers shouting to a girl crossing the carpark, "Move away quick!"
She safely get away . - every thing slowed down -
But it landed safely.
I quickly went down to check. -because I see movement in his parents' room-
It was a super cool car.
Jungle looking, the inside was decorated.I asked the owner if I could take a photo.
He said "Feel free, take it with 4K."
I smiled.
He had a family of 6. All adorable.
I try to take the interior which was blocked by binds.
It can only be see by the gap left.
I looked it was marvellous inside,
I tried taking but from camera it looked distorted.
The owner said in a creepy tone, "Try, you can try. And you will see."
I saw distorted weird stuff. -scary stuff- but not clear to me.
Then my alarm clock ring.
Phew ~




No comments:

Post a Comment