Friday, August 22, 2014

Dream : Nightmare - Special Ability


I dreamt of me waiting for my boyfriend at home. It was late at night, my parents are both not in. -vibrates- There was a incoming call. It was a signal that my boyfriend is reaching. I hurried down and waited for him near the stair. He arrived and hint me of his xxxx. Then I ended up nxxxd but he provided me a tee. We noticed that there was a bazaar setting up under my block. So he -smirk- suggested me to go to the bazaar to get something. He want to throw his half nxxxd girlfriend into the crowd. He must be insane ! There was a big crowd under my block and I need to get something for my bottom too. I threw myself into the crowds -embarrass-, hoping that no one will spot me. Instead of that, I spotted my mum. -OMG- She saw the two of us, I was holding on to my long oversized tee and was too scared that she might notice something. My boyfriend greeted my mum, I smile awkwardly. Luckily, my mum didn't notice anything and she went back. I sighed. My boyfriend giggles and pointed on my forehead : "Hehe, you're always mine." He leave, waving byebye and giving me a flying kiss. I stoned and blushed.
The next day I was at somewhere like music room all white, fully glass panels on one side where all the natural lights shines in and one side with mirror. The room seem to be on a much higher storey. It was very organised. My boyfriend came and visit me for lunch or discussion in the room. The room seem like my rest and work place. After my boyfriend left, the instructors greeted and welcomed us. From my dream I heard no verbal voice but I could read their lips as though I m deaf but I could read fast and reply them. We were told to line into two, having a partner of opposite sex. We were near the middle of the line. It seem to be our first job (look like primary school students line up in 2 to go for excursion). The instructor explained the situation. The "excursion" we were going to is a bus that went into accident but couldn't find the reason behind it, everyone on board was dead when the police and ambulance arrived. We went up the bus and settle down in sequence. The instructor started the session, asking my mates at the back row to start first. Weird voices and cries were heard all over. I think we all have different abilities. As I sat down, I felt tightness, short of breathe, pain in the lower part or ribs etc., I jotted it down on my notebook. I think I m used to it because I seem to be very calm but due to the tightness, my heart beat faster. Soon, it was my turn. I closed my eyes. Images flash through. I saw the boy sitting on the seat. He have 2 other friends (both girls; one sitting beside him). He look older because he is tall. He like soccer because he was always holding on to his soccer ball. Suddenly, the accident happen, he popped out right in front of my face. Eyes close, mouth torn, bloody face but he still emits out a good aura. He didn't say anything and I woke up. The instructor told my partner I assume he's quite inexperience as he was too scared to try and maybe because I share my experience after my psychic experiences. Everyone was too scared to try. The instructor stopped the activity. The bus drove off to send us to another destination. I encourage my partner. He agrees to try but as I hold his hand and try to get into my psychic mode. I went in faster than him. Suddenly the instructor said " We have reach." I told my friend to wake me in case I went in too deep. He woke up by his push. "Phew~" We alight the bus and went into the museum. " Wah ! So big ! " I took out my mobile, thinking of capturing using my mobile' camera to send my bf. I notice it was flat. "Sigh, it wanted to tease my bf that I manage to go into such an high class looking building but my hp is flat. " Then my friend took out a phone, it was my bf's. ~~~~ WOKE UP BY MY ALARM ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment