Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dreams : Bad Dreams << Death >>


Morning around 5 to 10 am, I was in a dream where ocean are in deep blue, skies light blue and windy.
I was trying out something like para-sailing with 2 or 3 more people with me.
I could see the coast, the island and ships from faraway. It was a beautiful day.
As we pack up at the coast, someone spotted something - a dead body.
It was a American-black man with both arms and one leg amputated by something - definitely not shark attack. I was terrified.
Running and getting out of dream, I jumped to another dream.
It happened at the corridor of a HDB flat around level 6 to 7.
I was together with a guy who claimed to be my lover (sort of).
He said something about his love to me and I am on the verge of tearing.
I know I mentioned something about dying together but he won't force me.
He was standing at the edge of the flat, ready and jump.
I don't remember clearly.
But I did held his hands, having thoughts of goodbyes to my family.
Then, I closed my eyes.
All I know it was white and peaceful.
I did not die immediately and so was he.
He smiled gently and put his hands around my neck - suffocating me.
I know he was more badly injure than me, but we were ready for death.
I struggled and cough as he suffocate me to death.
I woke up, breaking in cold sweat and coughing.
It was so real... It was scary...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment