Sunday, July 21, 2013

Dream : War Zone


I was dreaming about it this morning, before I woke up.
It started out like this.
My brothers, mother and I was outside somewhere in Tampines when we heard soldier marching in.
Right before our eyes was a battlefield.
Soldiers walk passed us and the deads lying everywhere.
We saw more Korean soldiers than ours.
Its like a one-sided war.
As we travelled stealthily, we came upon a cannon (?).
The range was like bulshit but it was where we must run through.
As we counted to 3, we dashed across the cannon thingy but my second brother got some scratches from flying bullets but lucky enough to siam everything.
I was scarred on my right arm and the bomb explored near by.
We reached somewhere, hiding from enemy's sight.
Then, I suggested to hide at one of the building first, since buildings were all looking fine.
So, we walked to the closest stairs.
As we approach, a guy went up before me, we heard his scream.
We know, he was killed.
Then, we decided to move on, moving towards a less chaotic place, I thought of going and stay in someone house first.
Mother and I approached a uncle nearby, we asked him whether he could take in 5 more(miscalculate) person. He exclaimed " I have a lot of people with me now. There's no room for 5 more!"
I told him again " Erms, no no. We have only 4. "
He insisted that it was too much for his house.
We rejoined with my brothers.
I suggested " How about any friends around this area? "
I thought of none, but my second brother thought of someone. ZX's house!
We walked passed the basketball court, looking at block 225 infront, we knew 224 was near.
To our surprise, 224 was not there not even near. (Brother calling, looking away from us)
My brother decided to call and ask ZX's mother.
After he ended the call, he lead us back home, we didn't ask why.
Back at home, I noticed the unusual.
We have a stand rifle (big brother incharge), a rifle (second brother) and both armed with pistols.
As we looked out of the window from our living room we saw block 810 being capture. (the block beside 820 and was like diagonally across us)
There were 3 inspecting soldiers.
Big brother fired at them and killed them instantly.
Then a life detector person came.
I saw what he detected, the 3 units below him have survivors.
My second brother hit him with him so-called bomb and "boom" one of the unit collapse.
I went to the kitchen and looked out of the window.
There were people lying on the car park ( A foreigner and 3 kids)
They were fine.
Then I went back to the living room and took a quick glance outside, now block 810 and bock 897 have been occupied by snipers and riflemen (standing alternate).
My brother ran out of ammos.
A sniper took a shot but missed the target. (hit my house window rear)
I told my brother, they are targeting us, as he sneaked and took a look outside.
We knew, they wanted to kill us all. There's no where to escape.
I suggested " We should drink poison before they killed us using their weapons. "
We all agreed.
I was awaken by my self-alarm.
But was trying to continue the dream to see the ending.
I couldn't and so ended up with blogging.



No comments:

Post a Comment